PATRON COUNTING ANALYTICS FOR THE LIBRARY INDUSTRY
Innovative patron counting solutions for libraries interested in making data-driven decisions. SenSource sensors relieve library staff of the manual labor of collecting patron traffic statistics.
• Automated system saves time collecting and reporting
• SafeSpace real-time occupancy to help control crowd sizes
Why Patron Counting is Important for Libraries:
Patron foot traffic data
• Monitor peak and non-peak foot traffic times – hourly, daily, weekly, etc.
• Report facility usage for government funding
• Optimize staff and scheduled events based on traffic forecasting
Usage of rooms and departments
• Determine most and least used areas of the library
• Justify the need for expansion or renovation
• Know your patrons better by realizing most used services and departments
Real-time capacity solution
• Abide by COVID-19 occupancy regulations within your library
• Inform patrons of current occupancy levels and whether they can enter or wait
• Report historical compliance of occupancy regulations
How We Do It
We proudly serve libraries of all types and sizes – from large metro systems to single libraries as well as public, law and university libraries.
The solution leverages the VIDX Series people counting sensors to monitor and track guests with precision.
It includes an annual subscription to Vea Analytics Software to report on library visitation trends, patterns, occupancy and more.
Data and decisions you can count on.
Featured Case Study: Patron Counting at Stark County District Library
Stark County District Library, a 10-branch library system in Ohio, was ready to upgrade their outdated system. See why they chose SenSource’s VIDX series patron counters for the job in this featured case study!
A Few of Our 1200+ Library Customers:
Let’s Get Started!
Gather definitive data to make strategic decisions for your library. Complete the form below to schedule a web demonstration to see the features in action or receive a price estimate.