ANALYZE MUSEUM VISITOR TRAFFIC
Count, analyze, and control visitor traffic with innovative sensors to improve operational efficiencies and maintain safety protocols within your museum.
• Automated system saves time collecting and reporting
• SafeSpace real-time occupancy to help control crowd sizes
Why Museums Count Visitors
Foot traffic data
• Monitor peak and non-peak foot traffic times – hourly, daily, weekly, etc.
• Report facility usage for statistics and funding
• Optimize staff and scheduled events based on traffic forecasting
• Determine most and least viewed exhibits
• Justify the need for expansion or renovation
• Better serve visitors by optimizing exhibit placement
Real-time capacity solution
• Abide by COVID-19 occupancy regulations within your museum
• Inform visitors of current occupancy levels and whether they can enter or wait
• Report historical compliance of occupancy regulations
How We Do It
We proudly serve museums of all types and sizes – art, history, science, war, and children’s museums as well as botanical gardens.
Our solution leverages the VIDX Series people counting sensors to monitor and track guests with precision.
It includes an annual subscription to Vea Analytics Software to report on museum visitation trends, patterns, occupancy and more.
Data and decisions you can count on.
Featured Case Study
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum wanted to improve visitor engagement by understanding how visitors navigated the 5 story museum and how many made it through its entirety. In this case study you’ll learn how USHMM partnered with SenSource to meet their objective.